HANDWOVEN IN RWANDA
Style it on a shelf for additional storage or add it to your coffee table for a globally inspired feel. This large bowl is just the right size for a fruit bowl, center piece, or wall hanging.
Pair with our other bowls, trays and wall plates for an eye-catching wall display.
- Approximately 13” D x 1.5” H
- Made in Uganda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Wall plate has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
Baskets carry their own symbolism in Rwanda. Because friends give them to celebrate major life events such as weddings, births and graduations, baskets are proudly displayed as symbols of wealth of friends, family and life.