Founded in Australia, The Luxuriate was established to create beautiful sensory objects. Inspired by nature, the collection connects a composition of earth, infinite light and perfume. Exclusively finished in a minimal & timeless design.
A collection of natural stones, wood & alloys are meticulously selected and crafted into perfumed objects. Sourced from countries worldwide including Italy, Spain & Iran.
The construction of each candle includes our fine fragrance which has been meticulously curated by fourth generation perfumist.
- Figue Parfum is a homage to “the noses” of Grasse, France. The home to master perfumers and their endless desire to create sensory art. Inspiring this delicate perfume is a composition of Mediterranean fig, heliotrope, peach nectar, musk & fig wood. A sophisticated scent that is both pretty & playful.
- Rosa 1928 is a tribute to the everyday independent women of our world. A collage of beauty, charm, grace and strength inspires this ageless rose scent. Modern and sophisticated notes inspire an aroma of empowerment and existence.
- Temple has top notes of violet, amber, Virginian cedarwood; heart with sandalwood, patchouli, and cedarwood atlas. Its base is oudh, gurjum balsam, vanilla benzoin, and musk.
- Aperitivo is inspired by the socialites playground of Redetzky bar in Milano Italy. A surviving example of the fashion obsessed aperitvo culture of the 1980s. The cobblestone streets of Brera illuminate bright red with the choice of aperitivo the “Aperol Spritz”. The scent is reminiscent of the true fragrance found in the Aperol Spritz with notes of prosecco, bitter orange, gentian, rhubarb and cinchona.
- Tabac has top notes of citrus, lemon, grapefruit, herbaceous, rosemary, and thyme; heart with spicy, clove, cyclamen. Its base is leather, wood smoke, tobacco, sandalwood, patchouli, cedarwood, and musk.
- Ambre has top notes of fresh aldehydes, bergamot infusion; heart with amber accord, black orchid, and patchouli. Its base is birch tar, frankincense & myrrh, vanilla, cedarwood, and musk.
Royale has top notes of sparkling mandarin, bergamot zest, sweet orange; heart with peony blooms and geranium. Its base is soft musk, dark amber, and patchouli.
Vetiver has top notes of sicillian bergamot, pink grapefruit, and lemon; heart with lily of the valley, star jasmine, and violet. Its base is vetiver, Moroccan cedarwood, musk, and amber.
- Oud Cedre has top notes of lemon, thyme, eucalyptus, and coriander; heart with lily of the valley, fir needle, nutmeg, and cedar leaf. Its base is oud, patchouli, cedarwood, and musk.
- Oud Noir has top notes of spicy, saffron, and honey; heart with leather, jasmine, moroccan cedarwood. Its base is oud, labdanum, patchouli, sandalwood, and peru balsam.
- Oud Bois has top notes of leather, cannabis, and tobacco; heart with violet, rose, and fir balsam. Its base is oud, vanilla, labdanum, sandalwood, cedarwood, cashmere musk, and frankincense.
- Oud Rose has top notes of bergamot, and pink pepper; heart with rose, lily of the valley, and geranium. Its base is oud, rose wood, musk, amber, vetiver, and sandalwood.